We’re excited to introduce Jumpstart eCommerce Accelerator a new Elastic Path accelerator to rapidly launch your eCommerce channel.
For years, B2B businesses have struggled with getting eCommerce up and running quickly. The process of getting a B2B eCommerce site launched is typically a 1-2 year project that swallows the time and resources of an already lean team.
Thankfully, there is now a way to take a more efficient approach to eCommerce. Jumpstart eCommerce Accelerator eliminates the time, cost, and effort of defining and building the front end experience of your eCommerce site. This accelerator speeds up your time to market.
Jumpstart was created to give your customers an exceptional eCommerce experience, while providing you the flexibility to make strategic decisions and see ROI in weeks, not years.
The Jumpstart eCommerce Accelerator integrates with your Elastic Path software and ERP to get your eCommerce business up and running, with all of the B2B features you need, in record time.
Jumpstart provides a fully turnkey team that supports, enhances, and operates your channel at a cost savings of over 50% (compared to traditional ways of managing eCommerce). These services include:
- Importing customers, catalogs, price-lists
- Setting up promotions
- Creating and uploading banners
- Producing analytics reports
- Change management to get your leadership and managers ready
- Training your team on how to set up customers and run the new eBusiness
White-Glove Onboarding and Support
- Customer setup: getting your eCommerce customers registered, using the site, and ordering
- Monitoring: carefully watching each online order
- Optimization: identifying and working through any issues that arise in the onboarding process
- Bug fixes for issues on the site
- Hosting and maintenance
- Business operations support (SEO, content, onsite search optimization)
- Changes in functionality to the site
This solution trims down the time and costs usually invested in an eCommerce launch. You’ll eliminate:
- 3-6 months documenting requirements
- 2-3 months on UX
- 4-6 months on front end implementation
- 1-2 months for testing
- Hiring and retaining key channel team members
Instead, you’ll be able to:
- Provide a better customer experience: letting customers discover, learn, and buy products online
- Start selling more products and reducing the cost of business
- Increase the lead cash cycle
- Improve customer retention by providing a competitive customer experience
Typically, launching a digital channel can take 1-2 years and run 36% or more over budget. This solution reduces your cost to launch by at least 80% and reduces operational costs by 50.
To schedule a demo or to learn more, please reach out to our Sales Team:
- Adam Thibodeaux: email@example.com
- Adam Willmouth: firstname.lastname@example.org