Oracle Sales Cloud
A responsive, data-driven solution that boosts your bottom line.
When planning Oracle Sales Cloud implementation for your business, consider the following. Oracle CX Sales is part of the Oracle Cloud CX. It’s also designed to allow your teams to be more responsive and effective than ever before. It sets your sales teams up for success with data, tools, techniques, and guides experiences.
These tools are easy to use, mobile, and are designed to be collaborative, with an emphasis on generating revenue.
The solution also boasts features that allow leaders to create and track sales campaigns. These features grow leads and automatically assign opportunities to salespeople.
Oracle CX Sales utilizes critical data to create meaningful sales plans. By connecting customer intelligence with data from finance and HR systems, this solution generates a full framework for sales plans. These plans not only assist your sales teams, but drive your business goals and boost your bottom line.
This solution also connects your back and front offices. First, it synthesizes that data. Then it draws on real-time market changes, third-party data, and additional intelligence sources to best equip your sales teams.
Essentially, Oracle CX Sales functions as a deeply accurate, intelligent recommendation guide. Sellers can use it to focus on building the right proposals at the right time to the right people.
Oracle CX Sales also offers superior features, including:
- Analytics - Instant access to KPIs and automated reporting help you forecast more accurately. And predictive analytics will help you tailor promotions, products, and other CPQ components specifically to customer needs.
- Mobile Capabilities - A mobile-first design allows sales reps to select their preferred mobile device. Once selected, it simplifies the UI accordingly. Even when offline, Oracle CX Sales is accessible to your team, providing cached views. No matter where your teams are selling, they’ll be equipped.
- Outlook Integration - Integration with Microsoft Outlook streamlines workflows
- ERP Integration - Preintegration with Oracle Enterprise Resource Planning (ERP) increases productivity for all of your teams
- Collaboration - Designed for collaborations, Oracle CX Sales supports a number of other integrations
- Dashboards - Simple dashboards provide real-time insights in a navigable way. You can drill deeper into reports when you need more detail, or share with teams as desired.
- Customer Data Management - Comprehensive customer data, including deduping and data cleanup
- Sales Performance Management - Built into daily processes, with territory tools to help balance coverage. It also offers incentive and compensation tools to help set clear expectations and provide motivation.
As an Oracle Sales Cloud implementation specialist and partner, Object Edge can help you implement this solution and set your sales team up for success.