Google Analytics equips brands with tools to analyze data all in one place, and make informed business decisions.
With Google Analytics implementation, organizations receive:
- Complete information - understand your website and app users to better tailor strategies for marketing, content, products, services, and more.
- Google-exclusive insights - access Google’s unique insights and machine learning capabilities
- Connected insights - Google Analytics works with Google’s advertising and publisher products, so that you can use your insights to drive results
Best of all? Google Analytics is free.
Data at Your Fingertips
Tap into Google’s massive data resources and take advantage of their capabilities to track users on your website.
Analytics will tell you valuable user attributes, such as:
It will also record website activity, including:
- Pages per session
- Bounce rates
- Source of traffic
- Social media traffic
- Mobile traffic behavior
- Site search behavior
- Site content trends
Google then aggregates the data by:
- User level (actions by individual users)
- Session level (each individual visit)
- Pageview level (each individual page visited)
- Event level (button clicks, video views, etc.)
Armed with Google Analytics’ data, brands can then ask critical questions that inform their strategy, like:
- Is my mobile-friendly site optimized?
- What pages on my site are most popular?
- What products or services are most popular?
- Where do my website visitors live?
- How old and what gender are my visitors?
- What drives traffic to my website?
- What is my conversion rate?
- How fast is my website?
The answers to these questions will inform marketing, sales, content, design, user experience, and other strategies.
Aside from offering a wide array of analysis completely for free, Google Analytics also boasts robust features, including:
- Easy integration with other tools, like Google AdWords
- Customized reporting
- Automatic data collection
- KPI measurement
Among other cutting-edge features for comprehensive data analysis.
If your organization needs assistance with Google Analytics implementation or if you would like to connect with a Google Analytics partner, reach out to Object Edge.