Amazon Web Services Technology Implementation Partner
Scalability, reliability, flexibility - all packed into a powerhouse cloud solution that enables you to build sophisticated applications and deliver faster, better results.
Amazon Web Services (AWS) offers cloud computing for business. When considering Amazon Web services implementation, know that they provide a highly reliable, scalable, and low-cost infrastructure.
With Amazon Web Services implementation, businesses can scale quickly and inexpensively, rather than investing up-front in infrastructure.
Powering hundreds of thousands of businesses in 190 countries, Amazon Web Services has data center locations in the U.S., Europe, Brazil, Japan, Australia, and Singapore.
Benefits of Amazon Web Services
Pay-as-you-go pricing allows businesses to launch with no up-front expenses or long-term commitments.
Thanks to the scope of AWS, you’ll benefit from a global infrastructure, with none of the associated costs.
Quickly innovate, experiment, and iterate your applications rather than waiting to launch. As needed, you can scale up or down to meet demands, and can maintain the increase or decrease in scale for as long or little as required.
Language and operating system agnostic, AWS allows you to choose the platforms that make the most sense for your business.
This flexibility empowers your organization to streamline both internal and external experiences, by choosing what’s best for your people.
AWS boasts numerous layers of operational and physical security to ensure the safety of your data. Their solution has been tested via multiple independent audits, and is the recipient of several industry-recognized certifications.
Amazon Web Services Solutions
Regardless of industry, AWS can support your business with a variety of solutions. Some of the most popular include:
- Application Hosting - power your applications with options ranging from hosted internal applications to SaaS offerings
- Websites - a scalable infrastructure platform allows you to host your website
- Backup & Storage - inexpensive storage options keep your information safe and secure
- Enterprise IT - host internal or external IT applications
- Content Delivery - quickly and easily distribute content to worldwide users
- Databases - everything from hosted enterprise database software to non-relational database solutions
If your organization needs assistance with Amazon Web Services implementation or if you would like to connect with an Amazon Web Services partner, reach out to Object Edge.