Google Cloud Platform implementation empowers your brand to solve business challenges via robust, cloud computing services.
Google Cloud Platform implementation can be testing and requires a qualified and experienced Google Cloud Platform partner. This solution is widely used across 200+ countries & territories, 73 zones, and counting. In fact, it has recently expanded to include new regions in Salt Lake City, Las Vegas, Jakarta, and Seoul. Its private network is fast and reliable, and utilized worldwide, with plans to soon expand to: Delhi, Melbourne, Toronto, Doha, Paris, Milan, Madrid, Santiago, and Warsaw.
It’s also trusted by a variety of industry leaders, including:
- Media & Entertainment
- Software & Internet
- Financial Services
- Logistics & Transportation
- Professional Services
- Automotive Manufacturing
Google Cloud has been recognized for the value it brings to these industries, and was named a Leader in 2020 Magic Quadrant for Cloud Infrastructure and Platform Services.
Google’s Cloud Platform empowers brands with:
- Modernized Workloads: Pre-packaged cloud infrastructure solutions for major leaders like Oracle, SAP, and Microsoft allow quick migration
- Multi Layered Security: Secure infrastructure protects your data, applications, and users alike
- Intelligent Analytics: Actionable insights and scalable solutions thanks to AI and machine learning
- Hybrid and Multi-Cloud Environments: Build an app once but run it in numerous environments with other cloud providers
Google Cloud Platform also addresses incredibly complex business challenges, including:
- Infrastructure Modernization: modernize cloud infrastructure and run critical workloads like Oracle, SAP, and Windows natively
- Application Modernization: modernize legacy applications and build new services
- Data Management: migrate and manage enterprise data with ease
- Smart Analytics: actionable insights with a fully-managed analytics platform
- AI & Machine Learning: increase conversions and revenue with deep learning
- Security Solutions: detect and respond to threats before they compromise your business
- Business Application Platform: automate processes and create applications without coding through APIs
- Productivity & Collaboration: Google Workspace, a workplace productivity solution includes a variety of resources such as Gmail, Docs, Drive, and Meet.
If your organization needs help with Google Cloud Platform implementation or if you would like to connect with a Google Cloud Platform partner, reach out to Object Edge.