- A minimum of 8+ years’ experience with RDBMS (Oracle/PostgreSQL/MySQL/SQL server).
- Strong SQL development-support and tuning skills, (tables/relationships/queries/sub-queries/joins/indexes, etc). Good understanding of stored procedures (basic understanding of PL/SQL).
- Must have any ETL Tool experience (Pentaho, Talend, Informatica, BODS, DataStage, Ab Initio etc) OR custom built ETL application knowledge.
- Good understanding of data modelling, ER diagrams, data-centric application development.
- Good understanding in Relational Database Management System, Data Mart and Data Warehouse design (Star Schema, OLAP and such)
- Good knowledge of flat file formats, CSV, XML, JSON and file format conversion.
- Good experience with Linux/Unix OS, OS commands, shell environments, basic shell scripting, etc.
- Basic understanding/experience of Java and JDBC.
- Previous hands-on experience in designing and building technical solutions using best practices and applicable technologies; and an ability to demonstrate strong coding skills.
- Able to mentor junior developers.
- Should be able to take complete technical ownership of the module/project allocated.
- Bachelor’s Degree in Information Technology or other related field is required.
Good to have/desirable skills/experience.
- Experience with Amazon AWS environment and AWS Redshift DW is very desirable.
- Experience with XML technologies (schema, validation, etc)
- Understanding/Experience of any other languages like Java/Python/Perl.
- Good understanding of SDLC and Agile Methodologies.
- Good understanding of model driven development.
- Good understanding of ETL best practices.
- Understanding/Experience of latest technologies like NoSQL Databases.
- Proven strength in interpreting customer business needs and translating them into application and operational requirements.
- Strong problem solving skills and analytic skills with proven strength in applying root cause analysis.
- Strength in working with technical and business teams to extract and document data integration/exchange requirements. Ability to exhibit a strong understanding of business process.
- Ability to communicate verbally and in technical writing to all levels of the organization in a proactive, contextually appropriate manner.
- Strong teamwork and interpersonal skills at all levels.
- Dedicated to excellence in one’s work; strong organizational skills; detail-oriented and thorough.
- Able to prioritize work by dividing time, attention and effort between current project workload and on-going support tasks.
- Understanding/Experience with Windows Server environments.
- Good to have SQL, Stored procedures and ETL development skills in a multi-tier environment (application server/middleware/EBS).Master’s Degree is preferred.
Worksite:Navi Mumbai 400710, INDIA
Qualified applicants mail resumes only to Object Edge, Inc., Attn. HR/BA, Unit No. 305, Bldg No. 4, Sector – III, Millennium Business Park, Mahape, Navi Mumbai 400710 INDIA Write us on: email@example.com