- 2+ years of hands on experience with libraries like jquery/dojo/extJS.
- 6 months+ hands on experience with framewroks like react/relay/angular/backbone.
- 6 months+ hands on experience with ES6 and Object Oriented JS.
- Must be familiar with JS build tools like grunt,webpack,gulp etc.
- 6 months+ hands on experience in Bootstrap and any other responsive framework.
- Good knowledge of html/css.
- Ability to independently study and grasp existing JS code base and be able to fix defects and enhance it.
Good to have:
- Knowledge of CSS3/Sass.
- Exposure to source control technologies like GIT.
- Ability to work independently under minimal supervision.
- Knowledge of JS templates like Handlebars.
- Exposure to Node.js.
- Familiarity with RESTful APIs
Object Edge (http://www.objectedge.com) is a high-end software solutions provider, based out of Walnut Creek, California with offices in Boston and Navi Mumbai (India). We provide high-end IT solutions, which include strategy consulting, business engineering, architecture consulting along with reference implementations, and application development. Most of our customers are Fortune 50 companies in Ecommerce, Financial and Healthcare domains.
Object Edge (OE) was founded by some of the pioneers in Object Oriented technology, who have to their credit, numerous patents for pioneering work in this area. The founders came together to form a company where they could work on what they enjoyed most – Object Oriented technology and high-end solutions. Over the years, they have managed to gather some of the best people in the industry to work with them in making Object Edge a truly wonderful place to work in.
We are firm believers in the symbiotic relationship between business and technology and our focus is more on fundamental technology concepts rather than language intricacies. The areas in which we currently execute projects include business re-engineering, enterprise architecting, e-business, SOA based solutions and enterprise service bus. OE achieves most of its business through word-of-mouth and we have no sales or business development resources.
We strongly believe that true job satisfaction is achieved from doing what you love. We at Object Edge gear all our assignments towards achieving this goal. Our employees enjoy the kind of freedom you get in owning your own business, while learning from the best in the industry.
Our core values are perhaps best illustrated in the following pairs of statements, which speak of the choices we make every day as an organization, and as individuals. While we see value in the statements on the right, we see greater value in those on the left.
- Leveraging bright minds OVER Making the most of moderate minds
Flexible career paths OVER Well-defined roles
Delivering business value OVER Leading edge research
Learning new technologies OVER Mastering established technologies
Solving difficult problems OVER Increasing market share
Learning from mistakes OVER Avoidance of taking risks
Delivery to the client OVER Quarterly results
Imagine a work culture that values innovation, integrity, enthusiasm and a passion for technology. Where you get a chance to do great work, alongside some of the brightest you have ever met, without the typical frustrations of big company politics. Most important of all, the chance to see your work translate into fast, tangible results with a satisfied customer at the end.
Navi Mumbai 400710, INDIA
Qualified applicants mail resumes only to Object Edge, Inc., Attn. HR/BA, Unit No. 305, Bldg No. 4, Sector – III, Millennium Business Park, Mahape, Navi Mumbai 400710 INDIA
Write us on: email@example.com