Senior RDMS Developer
1) A minimum of 8+ years’ experience with RDBMS (Oracle/PostgreSQL/MySQL/SQL server).
2) Strong SQL development-support and tuning skills, (tables/relationships/queries/sub-queries/joins/indexes, etc). Good understanding of stored procedures (basic understanding of PL/SQL).
3) Must have any ETL Tool experience (Pentaho, Talend, Informatica, BODS, DataStage, Ab Initio etc) OR custom built ETL application knowledge.
3) Good understanding of data modelling, ER diagrams, data-centric application development.
4) Good understanding in Relational Database Management System, Data Mart and Data Warehouse design (Star Schema, OLAP and such)
6) Good knowledge of flat file formats, CSV, XML, JSON and file format conversion.
7) Good experience with Linux/Unix OS, OS commands, shell environments, basic shell scripting, etc.
8) Basic understanding/experience of Java and JDBC.
9) Previous hands-on experience in designing and building technical solutions using best practices and applicable technologies; and an ability to demonstrate strong coding skills.
10) Able to mentor junior developers.
11) Should be able to take complete technical ownership of the module/project allocated.
12) Bachelor’s Degree in Information Technology or other related field is required.
Good to have/desirable skills/experience.
13) Experience with Amazon AWS environment and AWS Redshift DW is very desirable.
14) Experience with XML technologies (schema, validation, etc)
15) Understanding/Experience of any other languages like Java/Python/Perl.
16) Good understanding of SDLC and Agile Methodologies.
17) Good understanding of model driven development.
18) Good understanding of ETL best practices.
19) Understanding/Experience of latest technologies like NoSQL Databases.
20) Proven strength in interpreting customer business needs and translating them into application and operational requirements.
21) Strong problem solving skills and analytic skills with proven strength in applying root cause analysis.
22) Strength in working with technical and business teams to extract and document data integration/exchange requirements. Ability to exhibit a strong understanding of business process.
23) Ability to communicate verbally and in technical writing to all levels of the organization in a proactive, contextually appropriate manner.
24) Strong teamwork and interpersonal skills at all levels.
25) Dedicated to excellence in one’s work; strong organizational skills; detail-oriented and thorough.
26) Able to prioritize work by dividing time, attention and effort between current project workload and on-going support tasks.
27) Understanding/Experience with Windows Server environments.
28) Good to have SQL, Stored procedures and ETL development skills in a multi-tier environment (application server/middleware/EBS).
29) Master’s Degree is preferred.
Navi Mumbai 400710, INDIA
Qualified applicants mail resumes only to Object Edge, Inc., Attn. HR/BA, Unit No. 305, Bldg No. 4, Sector – III, Millennium Business Park, Mahape, Navi Mumbai 400710 INDIA