Do you have an interesting “take” on digital experience, commerce, tech or marketing? Or expert advice you would like to share? Then write for us!
Object Edge is currently accepting proposals, pitches and blurbs for guest blog posts related to our 2018 key topics.
Topics we’re looking to cover in 2018
- Personalization through artificial intelligence (AI)
- Using IOT in supply chain
- Newest integrations commerce brands need today
- Voice search
- Endeca performance and tuning
- Unique commerce design (B2B or B2C)
- Conversational commerce
- Oracle Commerce Cloud
- Unique subscription services
- B2B Self-service with smart sales consultation
- Big data and commerce
- IOT and UX
- What keeps Chief Experience Officers up at night (and how they can sleep soundly)
- Expiring patents commerce execs should know about
- B2B innovations
In addition to providing accurate, original content, your posts should adhere to these guidelines as well.
- Professional, inspiring & positive tone
- Tell a short story
- Posts should be between 300 and 700 words in length
- Include a byline that credits the author
- Use good grammar and punctuation
- Write in first-person
- Use short paragraphs
- Provide at least one licensed high resolution image
- Include keywords associated with the topic
- Complete our form
- Our marketing team will reach out with details and deadlines
The target audience for our blog posts are business people who have a focus on digital and often, commerce. They are busy and looking for content with a good return on investment of their time. To get a sense for our content, read our blog post.